Thursday, January 26, 2012

You and I

It all starts with you, and the great bridge that leads to everybody is your bridge. That's the important one. If I grow and grow, I can give you more of me. I learn so I can teach you more. I strive for wisdom so I can encourage your truth. I become more aware and sensitive so that I can better accept your sensitivity and awareness. And I struggle to understand my humanness so that I can better understand you when you reveal to me that you are only human too. And I live in continual wonder of life so that I can allow you too, to celebrate your life. What I do for me, I do for you. And what you do for you, you do for me, so it's never selfish. Everything you have ever learned, you have learned from everyone.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment