Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 42

Dear Romeo,

How do I begin to pick up the pieces of an old life when I know in my heart there is no turning back... In a man's life being broken is something that is inevitable and here I am with all the heartaches I had gone through still full of hope because tonight when you said I love you too, all those experiences suddenly made sense to me... that even with all those painful experiences, as hopeful as a person can be happiness will once again fill a persons heart if he remains true to the word love. You asked me why do I love you and my answer were the same. I love you as you are and who you are and not what you have or you don't have. I may have not seen your best and your worst but I'll be here hoping for your success and most specially I will be your strenght when you experience failure. I love you and thank you for saving me in every way that a person can be saved.

Gabriel

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments: